Monday, July 26, 2010

Intersex Goes On The Road (Or, Why I Can't Answer My E-mail)

Hi, everyone! I'm currently not in my home country, the USA. I've had regular access to Teh Internets throughout July, but I will have intermittent Internet access through August. I probably won't be able to post (much?), depending on the situation, but know that I'll have lots to say when I return in September.

Some updates about which you'll receive more information in September:

1) I am helping to organize an event for Intersex Awareness Day in New York City, on October 26th. Stay tuned for more information! If you're interested in learning more or getting involved, just e-mail me at full.frontal.activism@gmail.com.
2) I am currently working on several book projects relating to intersex. One is finished (YAY!), one is alllllllmost finished, and the last is a community activist project that's just starting up. If you are an intersex individual interested in sharing your thoughts on chosen topics, we'd love for you to contribute! Please e-mail me at the above address for more information.

Thanks for all your support reading so far! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment