Sunday, July 3, 2011

Happy 2nd Birthday, Full Frontal Activism!

Continuing in the tradition of rainbow-cake celebrations...





I was totally taken by these adorable heart-shaped ones! <3 Awesome. Credits to dobbybrain.com.

All in all, this year was a really great one in terms of activism. I've had the opportunity to discuss things with you lovely folk, begin speaking at events (and hopefully doing a lot more of that!), and meeting some other amazing intersex activists. What I am doing now is a long way from what I thought I could really do about raising intersex awareness as a confused kid in high school, and I'm so grateful to be a part of what I'm doing.

Yay activism! This blog will continue to do its part in smashing shit down, and planting flowers in its place. <333

No comments:

Post a Comment