Tuesday, March 3, 2015

New Everyone Is Gay Post: What Are the Correct Pronouns for IntersexPeople? (A: Lots!)

Hi there, everyone! In this Everyone Is Gay post, I discuss how there isn't just one set of pronouns that intersex people use. We're a diverse bunch - like any other group of people - and we identify and refer to ourselves using various sets of pronouns. If you're unsure how someone identifies, intersex or not, it's not rude to ask what pronouns one uses. Many folks will appreciate your asking!

You can check out the post here!

Additionally, if you like the work I'm doing with EIG, you can donate via PayPal to support this work. I'm a non-paid volunteer and it's work I love to do; that being said, a little financial support can make it easier to devote more time and effort to this work. If my EIG posts have been helpful to you at all, consider donating - thanks! You can donate here.

Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment